martes, 17 de abril de 2007

UNIT 10 You can play baseball really well

CONVERSATION:

1-What your name?
- My name is Juan
2-Do you like sports?
- Yes I do
3-What sports do you like?
- I like soccer
4-Do you play any sports?
- No I don’t. I play soccer
5-What sports do you play?
- I play soccer.
6- Do you every watch sports on TV?
- Yes, I every watch sport on TV
7-What sports do you watch on TV?
- I watch soccer, baseball and basketball.
8-When do you play?
- I play in the spring
9- Where do you play sports on watch?
- I play watch soccer in my house.
10-Who do you play on what sport whit?
- With some friends from work
11- What are your favorite sports team and player?
- My favorite sports team is Barcelona and Messi
12- What do you think of favorite sports?
- I think it’s good.
13- What can’t do you, what are ability and talent?
- I can’t play skiing, my ability and talent are play sport sing, write and study

No hay comentarios: